Raising Financially Freed-Up Kids will equip parents of children ages 4-18 with Biblical teaching and age-appropriate strategies and action plans. Here are a few examples of what parents will learn:
- 7 keys to preparing their children to be financially responsible now and in the future
- Creative ways to use allowance as a learning tool for life in the “real world”
- 3 kinds of jobs that every child should experience at home
- Specific ideas and action steps for kids at each developmental stage – from preschool through high school
- A keen awareness of how healthy financial teaching and modeling helps their children build a more solid, joyful life.